3B Scientific GmbH
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, the data has shown the CVD patients being disproportionately affected by the virus. Keeping this at focus, World Heart Day implores everyone to #Useheart to connect with their loved ones during these isolating times. Utilize the possibilities offered by digital networks and telehealth to connect patients with families, friends, other patients, doctors and caregivers. Highlighting the power of technology to overcome loneliness, to fill gaps in care, to keep our health on track with phone apps and fitness watches. So today, let’s connect hearts and remind our loved ones about this silent killer that causes unnecessary pain, trauma, lengthy hospital stays, or even death.
Start taking steps towards a healthy heart:
- Follow a balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Stop smoking & quit alcohol
- Keep your cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose levels in check
- Get sufficient sleep
Apart from everyone’s personal aspiration of leading a healthy life to minimize life threatening heart problems, the healthcare system must also be adequately prepared to manage the fast-evolving symptoms in a patient suffering from cardiac health issues. Understanding the training needs of the medical teams, 3B Scientific has developed specialized simulators that can help the students hone their skills and improve the quality of interventions.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the heart: With the skillfully made Heart anatomy models, learn every intricate detail of the heart, enabling the students to understand the heart's parts and functions clearly. Included with every 3B Scientific heart model is the virtual anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy.
- Train in delivering Basic Life Support: Practice effective CPR, cardiac massage and ventilation technique with Basic Billy+. This simulator is both anatomically correct and hygienic to use for basic life support training with direct feedback via students and instructor apps.
- Develop nursing and auscultation skills: Give your students a scenario-based simulation to train in auscultation skills and advanced nursing skills to improve patient care competency with Nikki the Nursing Manikin. This nursing simulation manikin offers 42 high-quality auscultation sounds, which include 21 heart sounds giving the much needed training in understanding the symptoms displayed by the cardiac patients.