This nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement. The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin):
The following nose and paranasal sinuse structures are shown in a median section:
- The outer nasal cartilages
- The nasal cavity, maxillary, frontal and ethmoid sinuses
- The opened maxillary sinus when the zygomatic arch is removed
The 3B nose model is a great teaching tool, with detailed anatomy.
- The nasal cavity, lined with mucosa, with the nasal conchae (removable)
- The arteries of the mucous membrane
- The olfactory nerves
- The innervation of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity, the nasal conchae and the roof of mouth (palate)
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.