Proven Quality - even more stable! Stan, the standard model of a human skeleton, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. So choose Stan, the original among artificial skeletons. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The other advantages of the 3B Scientific® skeleton are:
• Exceptional value for money
• 3 year guarantee
• Top quality natural casting
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Natural skeleton size
• 3 part assembled skull
• Individually inserted teeth
• Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
• Skull with magnetic connections
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
Free access to the anatomy course3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.