3B Scientific GmbH
Download the latest version 11.2.1 on your Appstore for an improved training experience!
- Reported bug has been fixed: No response on tapping license update button
- It is now easier to change Atlas name and Wi-Fi settings
- When attempting to cycle a blood pressure at the same time as trend vitals, the blood pressure will now display a result. The reported bug during trend time has been fixed
- NIBP send improvement: added possibilities beyond the value of 180 mmHg
- Metronome-symbol and QRS-symbol are not shown at same time anymore
- Possible to disable QRS-tone and metronome during AED-Rhythm analysis
- NIBP Sound and Metronome now work at the same time
- Improved blinking heart symbol
- Filling pie chart can now be done in defib manual/manual
Corpuls 3/3T simulation:
- Corpuls build now shows remote room code
- Fixes translation bugs for measuring d-ecg. "R-EKG Vermessen"
- Pie chart edited for improved visibility when analyse button is pressed before the pie-chart is fully filled
- Disable metronome, if Corpuls CPR is connected
- D3 voice prompt behaviour fixed when using the Mindray D3 manual defibrillator in manual mode and performing a charge
- Amiodarone added to the list of drugs
- Screen behaviour fixed when in TBI mode moving to defib (as if the patient codes)
- Filtered ECG now shows when CPR is being performed using a CPR band
Take your training to the next level by harnessing the combined intelligence of REALITi 360 and its perfect partner, Atlas - the acclaimed ALS manikin. When paired with REALITi Go, Pro, or Plus, Atlas offers an award-winning, comprehensive solution that greatly enhances your ALS training goals. Click here to learn more!