Since 1960, Resusci Anne® has been the preferred CPR training manikin of healthcare professionals and trained more than of 500 million people in critical life saving skills. QCPR Technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time.
This enables you to:
• More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
• Train in the environment of your choice
• Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
• Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
A Resusci Anne QCPR manikin and the compatible feedback devices are each designed to be easy to use and require minimal set up time, helping any user focus on quality CPR training. Resusci Anne QCPR is built with realistic anatomy and is fully compliant with the American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines for CPR and ECC. As a result, the learner will experience appropriate chest resistance, see chest rise during ventilation and need to perform head tilt, chin lift to ensure an open airway.
The ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth). Three included chest springs (soft, standard, hard) enable simulating compressions on various chest stiffness’ within the most typical range of required force (30 – 60kg) for reaching a Guideline compliant depth.
• Full-Body Manikin in Trolley Case
• Manikin Wipes, Two extra compression springs (30kg and 60kg), Important Product Information Document, User Guide, Face Skins in Paper Bag x3, Airway Assembly (standard lung) x2, USB Cable A-C, AC Power Adapter USB 2A
• 45kg Compression Spring Installed
• AED Skin Installed