3B Scientific GmbH
New Features – Simulated Premium Screens that can take your training to the next level!
Hamilton T1 Ventilator
The user interface of this portable, fully featured ICU ventilator is now available to the REALITi 360 family of simulated screens. This mobile ventilator is designed to transport ventilated patient of all ages within or outside the hospital. The following features can expand your training needs:
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- Latest version 3 interface with Dynamic Lung
- Volumetric capnography
- Variable alarms
- PCV, SIMV and SPONT modes
Zoll Propaq M
Zoll Propaq M is the ruggedized version of the Zoll Propaq MD patient monitor/defibrillator. It is developed especially for military and aeromedical operations. Now you may use this special Premium Screen for your simulations using REALITi 360.
Mindray BeneHeart C2
With the latest update, the Mindray BeneHeart C2 is now available to the REALITi 360 category. Mindray BeneHeart C2 is a Semi-/ Fully Automated External Defibrillator, with Voice and graphical instructions and ECG waveform, it is sure to be a great addition to your training sessions.
If you would like to add Hamilton T1 Ventilator, Zoll Propaq M Monitor/Defibrillator or Mindray BeneHeart C2 AED simulated screens then please reach out to your local 3B Scientific sales representatives or our customer support team who will be happy to help you.
How is this latest version improving the user experience?
Here is the breakdown of all the new improvements that that version 11.0.0 has to offer you:
- Added notes from checklist to review section: You can now review all the notes that you made during your training sessions - at the end of the simulation. Making it easier for the trainer to keep track of observations made within the training scenario.
- Improved initial state of alarm button at generic screen
To make your user experience glitches and technical errors free, the iSimulate team resolved the following bugs:
- Version 11.0.0 resolves connectivity issues between iPads. Therefore, you get a seamless training experience.
- If you have the Zoll Propaq MD, by updating to the latest version you now get a corrected default state of pacer by that ensures the realism of the simulation.
- The users of Zoll X screens will now benefit from the improved CPR band integration and capnography filtered view and colors.
For more information, please check our resources section below.