3B Scientific GmbH
CTGi helps facilitate in-situ training requiring Cardiotocograms (CTG’s) and has been developed to aid midwives and obstetricians to train in the assessment of fetal wellbeing and detection of hypoxia. While mimicking fetal heart patterns, CTGi creates realistic traces with exceptional detail:
- Add decelerations, accelerations and contracting with ease
- Manage maternal vitals
- Complements birthing simulators to create high fidelity simulation
- Pause, rewind and fast forward only with a swipe for easy handling of the simulation
Find out more about CTGi here.
Download CTGi Fetal Heart Rate Monitor Simulator in the App store here.
16. October 2020World Restart a Heart Day - Are you ready to save a life?
02. October 2020Early detection saves lives – #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth