NEW and exclusively with original 3B Scientific® anatomy models: Stages of Disc Prolapse and Vertebral Degeneration - now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Read more about the concept of "Virtual meets Reality" developed by 3B Scientific for you to make learning human anatomy even more effective across all media.
The model illustrates degenerative changes to the vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs of the lumbar spine in various degrees. Based on the original cast of a human lumbar spine, even finest bone structures are accurately depicted. The following conditions are shown from top to bottom:
• Intervertebral disc in healthy condition
• Lumbar vertebra (L1) without degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with protrusion
• Lumbar vertebra (L2) with beginning degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with medial prolapse
• Lumbar vertebra (L3) with advanced degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with intraforaminal prolapse on the right
• Lumbar vertebra (L4) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen
• Extremely narrowed intervertebral disc
• Lumbar vertebra (L5) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen with pressure on the spinal nerve root L5 on the left.
The model can be disassembled into vertebrae and intervertebral discs.