Optical sensor for investigating distribution of light intensity. Particularly well suited for the investigation of light diffraction at single slits, multiple slits or diffraction gratings. User-friendly measurement and evaluation software enable simultaneous recording and analysis in real-time. The built-in software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32- and 64-bit versions starts running as soon as the sensor is connected to the computer via a USB cable. Includes attenuating filter, stand rod and plug-in power supply.
Data acquisition possible in two modes:
Intensity as a function of location, e.g. for diffraction and interference.
Intensity in a region as a function of time.
Pointer mode, model calculation mode, spreadsheet and report modes are all available for the purposes of evaluation.
Sensor: Toshiba 3648 pixel SWB
Resolution: 16 bits
Integration time: 0.1 ms to 6.5 s
Filter attachment: Clix (magnetic ring)
Sensitive surface of sensor: 8 µm x 30 mm
Interface: USB 2.0
· Measurement and calculations for models of diffraction at a single slit, multiple slit and diffraction gratings.
· Fluctuations in intensity
· Plug & play: no software installation or drivers required.
· Measurement and evaluation in real-time.
· Simple and practical software with built-in wizards and powerful evaluation function.
· Spectra of high quality and signal stability
· Low noise
· High resolution
· Suitable for measuring very slight fluctuations in intensity with very high precision.
Measurement of second-order diffraction without saturation of the first order.