3B Scientific GmbH
NEW: Sounds library upgrade
Cardionics has just announced an important product upgrade: The training Stethoscope SimScope® now offers 12 additional sounds in its extensive library:
1. Atrial Fibrillation
2. Pulmonary Hypertension
3. Pulmonary Stenosis
4 . Tetralogy of Fallot
5. Chronic Bronchitis
7. Ventricular Septal Defect 90 BPM
8. Congestive Heart Failure
12. Aortic Aneurysm
About the world-renowned sounds library by Cardionics
In addition to the already exhaustive sound library of 32 sounds, the upgraded version of SimScope® now includes 12 additional sounds to help students gain more exposure to diagnosing abnormal sounds during auscultation training. For example:
- Borborygmus: Learn to identify the rumbling noises in the abdomen due to gas or other conditions
- Congestive Heart Failure: Train your students to catch any shortcomings in cardiac activities by listening to the heart and lungs.
- Chronic Bronchitis: Expose your students to the sounds related to chronic bronchitis before they learn about it with real patients.
Elevate your auscultation training with SimScope®
The SimScope® training stethoscope offers a variety of exciting features such as:
- Educators can adjust sounds on-the-fly through the independent Wi-Fi network
- Pre-set scenarios can be created to fit specific scenarios and programs
- One controller tablet can manage up to 5 SimScope® auscultation training stethoscopes at once (contact us if you need more)
- Comes with the exclusive auscultation sounds library of highest quality sounds by Cardionics
Please contact us if you have any questions on how to best incorporate SimScope® in your skills lab for auscultation – our team is here to help you.