While stocks last!
For measuring pressure differences and temperature, particularly during experiments for verifying with gas laws. The integrated pressure sensors measure vapor pressure at temperatures of up to 125 °C. Includes a digital display for temperature and pressure. The temperature can be displayed in °C or °K, the pressure in kPa. All standard commercial NiCr-Ni thermocouples of type K can be connected.
Includes an integrated serial RS232 PC interface, Windows program and interface cable. The software allows a graphic representation of measured data as well as export of the data to a spreadsheet program.
• Measurement range:0 to ±200 kPa in each case
• Accuracy: 1.5% of the measured value
• Inputs: via 5 mm Ø hose nipples in each case
• Measurement range: 0 to +250°C, vapor to 125°C
• Accuracy: 0.5% of the measured value or 1°C
• Input: Thermocouple jack type K (NiCr-Ni)
Display: 4-digit LED, 7-segment
Digit height: 19 mm
Computer connection: RS232 serial PC interface (DB9 plug)
Power consumption: 10 VA
Dimensions: 95 mm x 225 mm x 160 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg