The model illustrates degenerative changes to the vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs of the lumbar spine in various degrees. Based on the original cast of a human lumbar spine, even finest bone structures are accurately depicted. The following conditions are shown from top to bottom:
• Intervertebral disc in healthy condition
• Lumbar vertebra (L1) without degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with protrusion
• Lumbar vertebra (L2) with beginning degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with medial prolapse
• Lumbar vertebra (L3) with advanced degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with intraforaminal prolapse on the right
• Lumbar vertebra (L4) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen
• Extremely narrowed intervertebral disc
• Lumbar vertebra (L5) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen with pressure on the spinal nerve root L5 on the left.
The model can be disassembled into vertebrae and intervertebral discs.
Supplied on base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.