Digital spectrometer for quantitative analysis of emission and absorption spectra, for recording transmission curves and performing measurements in calorimetry and kinetics. Incident light from a fibre-optic cable is dispersed into a spectrum by a Czerny-Turner monochromator and projected from there onto a CCD detector. The entry slit is built into the casing. User-friendly measurement and evaluation software enable simultaneous recording and analysis in real-time. The built-in software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32- and 64-bit versions starts running as soon as the sensor is connected to the computer via a USB cable. Includes plug-in power supply and holder for fibre-optic cable.
Refer also to experiment UE5020150.
Grating: 1200 lines/mm
Spectral range: 400 – 700 nm
Spectral resolution: 0.5 nm (for resolution of sodium doublet)
Accuracy: 1 pixel per 0.08 nm
CCD detector: 3600 pixels
Resolution: 16 bit
Integration time: 0.1 to 60 s
Entry slit: 40 µm metal
Interface: USB 2.0
Connectors: SMA 905
Fibre-optic cable: 2 m
Mains voltage: 100 – 240 V
Dimensions: 133x120x60 mm³
Weight: 950 g
· Line spectra, continuous spectra
· Black-body radiators, Wien’s law
· Emission spectrum of sodium
· Flame spectra
· Transmission spectra of solid bodies and liquids
· Beer-Lambert law
· Plug & play: no software installation or drivers required.
· Connect up your spectrometer and the spectrum is obtained immediately.
· Measurement and evaluation in real-time.
· Simple and practical software with built-in wizards and powerful evaluation functions.
· Internal memory for measured data.
· Spectra of high quality and signal stability
· Highly stable metal casing with built-in entry slit.
· Internal beam paths and the principle of operation can be viewed by opening the lid of the casing.